Paul Stewart has spoken to more than 500 groups over the past 15 years. He exudes passion, fire, and commitment not only for the game of hockey but for life. Let him tailor a customized message for your organization.
If your company or group is looking for inspiration, entertainment, and a new vitality in their spirit then Paul Stewart is the speaker for you.
To book Paul or request more information contact us at 610-574-4746 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"You serve as an example (to cancer patients) everywhere that you must have hope and strength"
-James Dick - Mercy Flight New York
"Paul Stewart is an intelligent and dedicated professional. His expectations of performance are high...he exudes and transfers to his listeners, the fine qualities of confidence, determination and drive."
- Daniel Nicholson, Principal, Dennis Yarmouth High School
"For me, your inspiring attitude, in the face of all adversities, and perseverance to never give up, or take no for an answer will not only be what I will remember you for, but what will continue to inspire me forward through life's twists and turns. You have a great story, that needs to be shared with the masses! As I said you have missed your calling! You need to be speaking to the young, old and in between, sharing your life's experiences, and inspiring others to keep going no matter what!"
- Pat Milani, Business Network International
- Quality Beverage, Anheuser Busch - Taunton, MA.
- USA Hockey, Coaches and National Administrators, National Meeting - Pittsburgh, PA
- Glaxo-Smith--Klein Pharmaceutical, N E Sales Force - Boston
- Glaxo-Smith--Klein Pharmaceutical, Mid America Sales Force - Cincinnati , Ohio
- Roche Pharmaceuticals -Canada
- Rocky Hill School, RI - School Opening and Leadership Conference, 2008
- Presidents Club - Quinnipiac University, 2008
- United Way
- Jimmy Fund- Red Sox Telethon on NESN TV and WEEI Radio
- National Colorectal Cancer Alliance Kick Off with Katie Couric
- Hockey Fights Cancer Introduction, Tampa All Star Game, 1999
- Gilda Radner Dinner - Award Recipient